City of Lovejoy-

Businesses operating in the City of Lovejoy must obtain a business license/occupation tax certificate prior to opening of your business. Business License Applications may be submitted to the City Clerk’s Office. Persons may download the application, print, and fill it out prior to the submitting or persons may acquire a copy of the application directly from City Hall.

For more information, please contact the City Clerk’s Office at (770) 471-2304.

New Business License Application

The following permits may be obtained and submitted at Lovejoy City Hall:

  • Building Permits
  • Electrical Permits
  • Plumbing Permits
  • HVAC Permits

Permits are carbon copies and may only be completed in office.